£31 for a 30 ml bottle
I’ve discovered this foundation a few months ago when I got a sample in a magazine. As usual, the sample was too dark for me (B20), so I rushed to a Chanel counter to try a lighter shade. My colour at that time was B10 and it was very hard to get my hands on one as it was sold out everywhere, but I eventually got it!
- Light to medium coverage, best applied with fingers
- Very easy to blend
- Second skin effect – not only does the foundation melt in the skin and make it look luminous , but it’s really comfortable to wear
- Fresh fragrance, perfect for lazy mornings
- It’s a water based foundation so can be used on oily/ combination skin as well as dry & normal skin
- 9 shades available and, for the first time ever, cool/ pink undertones in Chanel foundations!
- Travel friendly as the packaging is compact and very light (plastic) – I still think the usual Chanel packaging (glass) looks more expensive and classy, but it’s also heavy
- As all Chanel products the price tag is not credit card friendly
- As it’s water based you really need to shake the bottle before every use
It doesn’t photograph well, unless you use natural daylight (no flash)
“Apply your makeup without thinking about it.” is what they say in the product description…are they even serious? Yes the texture is light and easy to blend, but you still need to think about it! Overall, I do love this foundation and it feels very luxurious to use it!
Later edit: Please check the update , the foundation does photograph well! The white cast was being caused by the sunscreen used under it...