Define your beauty!

11 May 2011

Revlon Photo Ready Foundation
























£12.99 for a 30 ml bottle


Since everybody was raving about this foundation I’ve decided to finally get it. And, as I usually do, I’ve picked up two shades: 003 Shell & 007 Cool Beige. To keep it short I’ll list the main advantages and disadvantages below:

Advantages:

  • Good value for money
  • Light to medium coverage
  • Nice dewy finish - great for everyday use, but NOT for photography
  • No perfume
  • Easy to blend
  • Pump – dispenses just enough product, plus it’s hygenic

Disadvantages:

  • Only 8 shades – you might need to mix two colours to match your skin
  • Too shiny for photography

It’s a great foundation for everyday use and the price point is ok, but doesn’t live up to the name… it doesn’t photograph well! Even after applying powder, the finish is too shiny in photographs. If you use any type of flash you’ll be able to see the shimmer… When it comes to make up for photography I prefer a matte finish and a highlighter placed where needed. The foundation looks reasonably good on HD camera, but still doesn’t compare to MUFE HD foundation.

I love this foundation, but it will not go in my kit…

Availability: HERE


 

No comments: