I've been travelling in August and didn't get any box... Customer service @ Glossy Box was great and they sent a replacement straight away! So that why this post is about two boxes :))
Contents of August Glossy Box:
- KMS California Hairstay Style Boost 200 ml
- Rebel Nails Toes
- Ahava Deadsea Water Body Lotion 40 ml
- Murad Time Release Acne Cleanser 30 ml
- Daniel Sandler Jumbo Jet Mascara 15 ml
Contents of September Glossy Box:
- Plum by Mary Greenwell 1.5 ml
- Rahua Shampoo and Conditioner ( 2 sets)
- MOA Natural healing balm
- Green People Day Solution 10 ml
- HD Brows palette in Vamp
I have to say that I'm really impressed! I don't think perfume samples count as "deluxe" ( you can get them for free in any department store), but it's still nice as maybe it's not what you would have picked up. Two full size products in August's box ( retail value of £27.10 ) and one full size product in September's box ( worth £24.95) it's quite impressing!
Overall, good value for money and great customer service, well done Glossy Box!