Define your beauty!

30 May 2011

Bank Holiday Haul



















The reason: I bought a Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in March, but the colour I've asked for was not the same as the tester... never thought Chanel would mix the labels... Anyways, after getting confirmation that the label was lying I left the product @ the Chanel counter in Boots and the sales adviser filed a complaint. Two months later the product is not yet in my hands, so I had to pay a visit to the previously mentioned counter.

Result: As it's bank holiday ( go figure) the HQ are closed so I couldn't get any update, but I'll hopefully get a call tomorrow. I knew I needed a new Pro Lumiere foundation (I'm so pale that 20 looks to weird ) and when I got confirmation that is going to be discontinued I had to grab one in shade 10. And then Debenhams were doing a points event, Selfridges & Superdrug were close... and I've ended up with the following:
I'll have reviews coming up in a week, starting with the foundation as it's been my favourite  for years!

Take care,
D

No comments: