Define your beauty!

29 April 2012

Sleek blush BY 3 in Lace - Review and Swatches



Another blush palette by Sleek! As I mentioned in my previous post, there are five palettes comprising of three blushes each. You can get them online or in any Superdrug for £10, which I think it's a bargain for 20 grams of product! They launched as limited edition, but I believe they're now part of the permanent line.

The Lace palette (367) consists of the following three shades:


Crochet - matte peachy- orange, similar to Sleek's Life's a Peach
Guipure - peachy-pink with gold shimmer, really similar to Sleek's Rose Gold
Chantilly - matte red coral

I'm really impressed with the pigmentation and how easy they blend! However, if you already own Life's a Peach and Rose Gold maybe look into getting another palette - you have four to choose from!

No comments: