Define your beauty!

6 May 2011

Bargain alert - Clarins Must haves set



Just a quick post to let you know that Clarins are selling a special set in Debenhams for £20. Now, I'm not one for sets as I usually find I'll only reach for some of the products... But this set is amazing value for money! I got it of course for the Beauty flash balm which is essential in my bridal kit. It usually comes in a 50 ml tube and costs £27.50, which works out £16.50 for 30 ml! Not only do you get 3 products plus the bag for £3.50, but you don't have to carry around a big tube in your kit.



























Pure melt cleansing gel - 75 ml tube
Beauty flash balm - 30 ml tube
Smoothing body scrub -75 ml tube 
Satin-smooth body lotion - 100 ml bottle 
Pink zipped toiletry bag with white flower design

No comments: