Define your beauty!

18 October 2011

Glossy Box October 2011


This month's Glossy Box contains the following:

* Dermalogica Age Smart Kit: Lip Renewal Complex 1 ml, Multivitamin Power Recovery Mask 15 ml, Multivitamin Thermafoliant 15 ml, cosmetic bag

* Stilla Smudge Proof eyeliner in Moray

* Leighton Denny Sex Kitten nail polish

* Robert Piguet Perfume samples: Fracas, Calypso, Visa

I'm glad there are 6 products in this box and the card includes prices of full size products! Another point is that they've included three perfume samples to count as a deluxe sample.

For me, the star of this box is the Dermalogica kit. This is a limited edition kit that retails for £20. You can still buy this kit from www.pure-beauty.co.uk for £15.

I'm not crazy about the perfume samples, but have to admit that I'm impressed to see two full sized products! Total value of this box comes to £38, which I think it's fab!

No comments: