Define your beauty!

6 October 2011

Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum

 
Image source: www.bourjois.co.uk


Finally in the UK! I bought this foundation about two months ago and simply felt in love with it... For once you actually have information about the coverage and finish on the packaging. And I agree that it's a light coverage foundation with a semi matte finish.

The scent is very nice and refreshing. I've tested it in very hot and humid weather and it passed the test! Now I'm really curious to try Chanel Perfection Lumiere, I have a feeling that it's going to be very similar :))
If you have very dry skin, make sure to exfoliate and moisturise prior to apply this as it can emphasize dry patches. Same as Healthy Mix, this is undetectable on the skin.

So excited that this is on offer in Boots for £7.99! I'll be checking if the powder is also available as I haven't found it two months ago. 

Stay tuned for pictures wearing this foundation!

No comments: