22 July 2011
Glossy Box July 2011
This month's Glossy Box in all it's glorry... only one word: amazing!
Contents of July Glossy Box:
- Archives 69 Perfume Samples: Like this & The end of innocence
- Weleda Pomegranate regenerating body oil 100 ml
- Xen Tan weekly self tan (in dark) 30 ml
- Ciate paint pot in Beach Melba full size!
- Illamasqua Pure pigment in Conquer full size!
Needless to say, I'm impressed! Oh... not to forget about the discount vouchers! 20% off all Illamasqua products ordered online & make up courses (taking place at the flagship store in London)...Too good to be true :))
The star item of this box is the Illamasqua pigment retailing at £15.50! I've decided to give this to a friend that loves Illamasqua... sorry to ruin the surprise Melody, but I'm so excited to share this :)
I guess I'll give Glossy Box one more month, see how it goes. From September it'll cost £12.95... we'll have to see if it's worth. This month's box is a winner for me!